TREASON as per Article II section 3 = Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.
- QUESTION: What law are they referring to?
- ANSWER: Article I section 1
- QUESTION: So who owns the treasury?
- Law made under the enumerated powers of the Constitution.
- Congress has ACCESS to the treasury but doesn’t OWN it.