HEADLINE: Idaho House Approves Talks To Annex Oregon Counties by Victoria Marshall
Idaho – 11 Oregon counties, or 63 percent of the state’s landmass, into Idaho. The rationale for such a move is that the leftist residents of northwest Oregon — Portland, Salem, Eugene — control the politics of the state, and therefore rural, conservative residents in eastern and southern Oregon are effectively silenced on matters of state governance.
- The land of the free and mobile home of the brave – you can’t say this state sucks and we don’t want to be apart of it anymore….you can’t dot that!
- The answer is always no right?
- Article 4 – you must have permission of the state and the permission of Congress to do so.
- North Dakota and South Dakota used to be just Dakota.
- South Western border of Idaho is what?
- It is wonderful to hear there are people out there willing to do what is necessary to chart new sovereignties.