I’ll try to repeat it in a simple way, then move on:
- POTUS Biden & Co. sent billions to Ukraine.
- Ukraine put vast sums in the hands of FTX
- SBF & Co. spent tens of millions on primarily Democratic candidates during the Midterm elections.
- It is noteworthy that the “Aid for Ukraine” website apparently set up by SBF and reportedly took in $60 million in donations is last picked up by the Wayback machine ten days prior to the U.S. Midterm elections.
- Coming to grips with the vastness of the West’s pedophilia problem was a gradual series of eye-opening events for me. During childhood, I was fortunate not to be around dangerous pedophiles myself—at least not that I was aware might have been there. Among friends in my community, pedophilia was merely an edgy joke about something that seemed so rare as to be nonexistent. But shortly after I went to work as a bond trader on Wall Street, I found myself sitting at a desk next to a freshly minted Princeton graduate named Paul “Should I Double-Bag It?” Ellis who bragged effusively about his sex tourism in Southeast Asia. Shockingly, office leadership seemed more concerned about the lawsuit risk (there was one woman in the 17-person unit) associated with his loud blathering about sex with prepubescent girls than what this meant about his character. Or perhaps it’s good to be a Princeton graduate in a room almost half-filled with Princeton graduates?