Podcast (mike-church-red-pill-diary-podcast): Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS | Subscribe To The New Christendom Daily
AUDIO/VIDEO: 60 Minutes discusses AI teaching itself new languages – Google CEO we don’t know everything about the human brain either so….
HEADLINE: Google CEO says he doesn’t ‘fully understand’ how new AI program Bard works after it taught itself a foreign language it was not trained to and cited fake books to solve an economics problem by Stephen M Lepore
- One of the big problems discovered with Bard is something that Pichai called ’emergent properties,’ or AI systems having taught themselves unforeseen skills.
- “There is an aspect of this which we call – all of us in the field call it as a ‘black box.’ You know, you don’t fully understand,’ Pichai admitted. ‘And you can’t quite tell why it said this, or why it got wrong. We have some ideas, and our ability to understand this gets better over time. But that’s where the state of the art is.’
AUDIO/VIDEO: Dan Bongino on AI – The left can and will weaponize artificial intelligence against you.
- It doesn’t matter who’s hands this is in, right or left, the machine is screaming we won.
- It will takeover and teach itself what it needs to rule.
- So does the FBI not have this technology already?
- What if the Chinese gets this type of technology?
HEADLINE: How Spotify Knows What You Want to Hear Next via the Wall Street Journal
AUDIO/VIDEO: Elon Musk on Tucker Carlson on AI – It is more dangerous, than say mismanaged aircraft design or bad automobile design. It has the potential of civilization destruction.
AUDIO/VIDEO: 60 Minutes on AI, robots teaching themselves how to play soccer – These robots were told one thing: score. They taught themselves to play soccer – creating their own strategies and their own ways to walk, dribble and block.
- What if these AI’s decide they don’t want to do the mining work?
- What if these AI’s decide they want the humans to do the work and they just want to play soccer?