HEADLINE: Supreme Court Rules States Can’t Challenge Biden Deportation Policy by Matthew Vadum
The question hinges on Article III – do the states have recourse to the Federal government on if they can handle immigrants in their own states.
- Justice Bret Kavanaugh says the answer to this is no.
- So what does this have to do w/ Article 3 exactly?
HEADLINE: One Supreme Court Justice Dissents in Major Illegal Immigration Case by Jack Phillips
- I bet the LA Attorney General Jeff Landry tells SCOTUS to go pound sand.
- What is the IT in the preamble?
- What is the institution, the IT?
- The Federal Government of the United States.
- It doesn’t say anything the states can do it states what the Federal government what they CAN’T do.
- I don’t care Justice Kavanaugh what Article III states here.
- The Federal gov has overstepped and the states have the right to do so.
- Texas and Louisiana didn’t even say ALL illegal immigrants.
- They specifically stated the criminals and this is the response?