Jas Wil (James Wilroy)
UnWrapped – cigar app
- How can we not be doing well on the Feast of the Immaculate Heart?!
- Section 230 – protects social media companies from user generated content. As long as it’s legal you can put it on the app store.
- The FDA took it upon themselves to regulate the tobacco cigar industry like they do w/ cigarettes.
- The FDA now has no federal authority over 100% tobacco product.
- You add something to the cigarette thus making it possible to regulate.
- The CIGAR is the same leaf that came from the ground, out of the soil, picked, dried and rolled therefore not eligible for regulation.
- If you or anyone in your family and friends circle have an app or a farm or anything, we can absolutely get them here for an interview!
<iframe allow=”autoplay *; encrypted-media *; fullscreen *; clipboard-write” frameborder=”0″ height=”450″ style=”width:100%;max-width:660px;overflow:hidden;border-radius:10px;” sandbox=”allow-forms allow-popups allow-same-origin allow-scripts allow-storage-access-by-user-activation allow-top-navigation-by-user-activation” src=”https://embed.podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/mike-churchs-new-christendom-daily/id1207886771″></iframe>