Thursday Red Pill Diaries-Oregon’s Commies Are Driving Sane Oregonians To Secession, Its About Time!
HEADLINE: These Americans Are So Fed Up With Portland And Sacramento They Want To Redraw State Borders by Tristan Justice
- Do you feel you are represented in your state?
- Do you feel like the LibTards run your state no matter how much you speak up?
- If you live in California, this is happening to you.
- If you live in Pennsylvania, this is happening to you.
- If you live in Illinois, this is happening to you.
- If you live in Georgia, this is happening to you b/c of Atlanta.
- If you live in Colorado, this is happening to you b/c of Boulder, Colorado Springs and Denver.
- Let’s take my home state Louisiana, it is run by Democrats and has been for YEARS. It is almost impossible to get a decent person in office b/c of Baton Rouge and NOLA.
- My state is largely Catholic but here we are.
- Oregon is a red state the only thing that messes up the entire state is Portland.
- Crusader Stadium: if we broke this union up into say 500 small republics… it becomes nearly impossible to put under 1 roof.
- This is why this whole idea of Democracy was doomed to fail from the start.
- Think back to the days of Christendom – these green places (image in chatroom) – a canton if you will the vote would have to be unanimous and the canton could STILL say no to it even if the bill passed.
Mike Church Biography – “Too Catholic For Satellite Radio”
In May of 2015, Chris Ferrara wrote a bio pic essay on a talk-radio host who was then completely unknown to Catholic, talk-radio fans.
The Mike Church Interview: A Remarkable Conversion to Tradition Changes the Face of Political Talk Radio Featured
Chris wrote of me back then, words that were too kind but serve as a basis for this biography.
Indeed, over the past year or so Mike Church has emerged as the only traditionally Catholic conservative in talk radio today, anywhere in the world. And I mean traditional. Not only during my appearances on the show, but now thematically, Mike has turned the longest running political talk show on Sirius Radio into an unabashed presentation of the Social Kingship of Christ, traditional Catholic moral teaching, and even the traditional Latin liturgy as the solution to what is evidently otherwise a terminal civilizational crisis. I have been invited on the show numerous times to defend all of these things explicitly, to speak of the one true Church, and even to call upon conservative Protestants to enter the Church if they are serious about saving our nation and our civilization.
From there, on October 26, 2015, my 13 year run on Sirius Satellite Radio came to a close when my contract was not renewed. Chris would follow the above bio with an updated one titled, The Mike Church Show – Too Catholic For Satellite Radio.
MIKE CHURCH BIOGRAPHY FACTS
Born, February 2nd, New Orleans
Begun talk-radio in 1992, WSLA, Slidell LA, I have been off air a total of 7 months since.
Launched the Sirius Satellite Radio service as its FIRST – LIVE talk-show on 10 March, 2003.
Promoted to Morning Drive on the SiriusXM Patriot Channel, May 2009, the 3rd most listened to show on the platform
From July 2007 – present, founded Founding Father Films, wrote, produced, narrated and directed 9, full length audio features, two that made it to DVD!
Returned to the Roman Catholic Church’s Tridentine Mass and Tradition in 2013. Consecrated to Our Lady via de Montfort’s formula in December 2014.
I had been planning for SiriusXM to “whack me” since 2012 and had laid the structural groundwork for the next step in my career: launching the Veritas Radio Network and The CRUSADE Channel. On November 1st, 2015, in a video webcast for the press, I announced the VRN and that on November 15th, the Mike Church Show would be silent no more and would return to the air, this time on a platform custom built for LIVE talk radio. Smaller Government is Better! Avoid the Chastisement! It’s your hitchhiker’s guide to faux conservative news!