Government Appointed Agencies
- 2nd day of debate in the 1st House of Representatives
- Washington then decides he needs to appoint an Attorney General.
- Edmond Randolph was then appointed.
- There doesn’t have to be a Secretary of State, a Secretary of Transportation, the EPA director.
- All of these are agencies created by the Congress.
- The President could in-fact fire them all.
- I want to drill down and focus just on the Attorney General of the US.
- He wields the power of the President…plain and simple.
- Why is this important?
AUDIO/VIDEO: Joe Biden on wielding the power of the DOJ – I have never once, not one single time, suggested what the DOJ should or should not do relative to bringing a charge or not bringing a charge. I’m honest.
- He even did the Bill Clinton finger while stating this.
- This is projection – your AG that works for you…is YOU.
- He does YOUR bidding.
- If Trump were to go out there and say when Bill Barr was the AG, I told Bill you work for me!
- Trump fired Jeff Sessions – why b/c he wasn’t doing what Trump wanted him to do.
- Merrick Garland is discharging a power that belongs to whomever holds the office of the presidency.
- In a state the AG is voted on but can be fired at any point by the Governor.
- The AG does NOT have to exist for the US.
- That Sec is discharging a power that is assigned and belongs to the President so what Biden just said was an out right lie.
- Merrick Garland can’t do anything w/o Biden’s consent.
HEADLINE: Democrats’ Indictment Frenzy Isn’t Just About Taking Out Trump, It’s About Eliminating Wrongthink by Jordan Boyd
QUESTION: Why did Nancy Pelosi seek impeachment of Trump in 2019? What was the primary driving force behind this impeachment?
ANSWER: They said this was about our precious Democracy that he was attempting to take out Biden. They claimed he tried to use his position as President to take out Biden, a political rival.
- That was the OFFICIAL charge.