HEADLINE: ‘What is Going on?’: Two More Trains Derail in Texas and South Carolina on Monday by Debra Heine
On top of the train that derailed in Ohio – two more trains in Texas and South Carolina went off the rails on Monday, adding to the more than a dozen train wrecks reported in the U.S. since the year began.
- According to the Bureau of Transportation Statistics, 54,539 train derailments have occurred in the U.S. from 1990 to 2021.
HEADLINE: REPORT: 30 Million People May be in Danger by East Palestine Disaster by Collin Rugg
- Where is Greta? Where is Al Gore? Where is Bill Gates?
- They know there is an actual environmental catastrophe so they are staying as far away from Ohio as possible.
- 10% of the U.S. population, over 30 MILLION PEOPLE, live in the Ohio River Basin!
- The Ohio River itself provides drinking water to over 5 MILLION PEOPLE!
- They actually dug a trench, used the flow of gravity, drained the remainder from the train cars and they set that on fire intentionally.
JUST IN THE EPA releases manifest summarizing deadly chemicals that were released in East Palestine, Ohio:
- – Three cars of Diethylene Glycol
- – One car of Polypropyl Gylcol
- – One car of Propylene Glycol
- – Two cars of Polyethylene
- – Two cars of Polyvinyl
- – Five cars of Petroleum