HEADLINE: Liz Cheney’s Plan To Divide The Republican Party Has Failed by Molly Hemingway
- Liz Cheney and the other fake Republicans are going down this election.
- It is inevitable.
- A lot of Republicans said yes to the COVID nonsense, but it was the Democrat party that used this event to better their government foothold.
- Separating Republican officials from their growing coalition of voters and the issues they care about has been the Washington establishment’s goal for several years now. The “divide and conquer” plan is being run by the Democrat Party, its propaganda press, and former leaders of the Republican Party such as Liz Cheney, who see how the GOP’s new composition and approach has threatened or destroyed their hold on power.
- Event 201 was a trial run –
- The fact the Regime leader is now throwing out Marjorie Taylor Greenes name tells you a lot about what is going on behind the scenes.
AUDIO/VIDEO: Tucker Carlson on Liz Cheney and nuclear war – Is anyone more loathsome than Liz Cheney?
- The Pro-Putin wing of MY party?
- She denied being in the Republican party not long ago if memory serves.