The two planks read as follows:
33. State Sovereignty: Pursuant to Article 1, Section 1, of the Texas Constitution, the federal government has impaired our right of local self-government. Therefore, federally mandated legislation that infringes upon the 10th Amendment rights of Texas should be ignored, opposed, refused, and nullified. Texas retains the right to secede from the United States, and the Texas Legislature should be called upon to pass a referendum consistent thereto.
224. Texas Independence: We urge the Texas Legislature to pass a bill in its next session requiring a referendum in the 2023 general election for the people of Texas to determine whether or not the State of Texas should reassert its status as an independent nation.
- Every time we go to the ballot box, WE lose.
- Our parish has sold its soul to the devil – St Tammany Parish
- If a developer comes here and says I’m going to kill 2,000 children in 5 years but in those 5 years I will make your parish rich – they will do it!
- If you are a Christian and you live in Christendom you have the best advocate fo all, Jesus Christ.
- QUESTION: What do you citizens of Texas think you have to lose?
- TEXAS has been ground zero for a ground that hasn’t really been fought yet.
- Who is an alien enemy and who is a alien friend.
- QUESTION: Can the US conscript a naturalized citizen of Honduras and compel them into it’s army?
- This is how you determine citizenship into countries.
- The people that swam the river to enter illegally, you cannot be conscripted, via our draft, to fight in our military.
- Now that is different for militias.
- Citizens of TEXAS can call up their own militia.