HEADLINE: Cops: Driver Meant To Mow Down Crowd by Rod Dreher
- Rashid Tlaib was asked again yesterday about her stance on the bill she endorsed to remove most Federal prisoners.
HEADLINE: AOC sparks fury by demanding reform of NYC’s ‘excessive’ bail laws – a day after Waukesha SUV driver out on $1K bond killed five: Rep. Tlaib defends bill that would close ALL federal jails by Ariel Wilber
AUDIO/VIDEO: Jonathan Swan interviews Rashida Tlaib – on her support of the BREATHE Act
- If there is no money for mental illness facilities, where will these people go?
- There is no place or industry to help these so-called mentally ill prisoners.
- These prisons aren’t rehabilitation places.
- Alcatraz, Folsom and other prisons.