HEADLINE: Dominion-Fox News updates: Settlement reached for $787.5 million by Aaron Katersky and Olivia Rubin
- Dominion Voting Systems, in a $1.6 billion defamation lawsuit, accused Fox News of knowingly pushing false conspiracy theories that the voting machine company rigged the 2020 presidential election in Joe Biden’s favor, in what Dominion claims was an effort to combat concerns over declining ratings and viewer retention. Fox defended its coverage, dismissing the suit as a “political crusade in search of a financial windfall.”
- Why wouldn’t Dominion want to got to trial?
- Why would they settle?
- If they truly thought their name was being drug through the mud, why would they settle?
- How is there so much money in the voting process?
- It is about them lavishing upon themselves such vast money that the previous Pope XI couldn’t conceive of this.