AUDIO/VIDEO: Sen Rand Paul – I brought along the 1.7 trillion 4,000+ page Pelosi-Schumer omnibus spending bill that’s being fast-tracked through the Senate. This process stinks, it’s an abomination. It’s a no good, rotten way to run government.
AUDIO/VIDEO: Mitch McConnell – Providing assistance for Ukrainians to defeat the Russians, that’s the #1 priority for the US right now according to most Republicans.
AUDIO/VIDEO: Mitch McConnell – I’m pretty proud of the fact that w/ a Dem President, Dem House & Dem Senate, we were able to achieve through this Omnibus spending bill essentially all of our priorities.
- Why is Mitch out there saying this Omnibus bill is a GOOD thing?
- Has he lost his damn mind?
- There is nothing in this 4,000+ page bill that is good for anyone other than the UN, NATO and Ukraine.
- It certainly isn’t good for Americans.
- What can Americans do to stop this train?
- Is there anything that can be done?