Podcast (mike-church-red-pill-diary-podcast): Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS | Subscribe To The New Christendom Daily
- Remember in 2016 they opened their uni-sex bathrooms?
- They told their shoppers where they stood as a company.
- Why didn’t Christians listen?
- Why are people surprised when companies go all woke?
HEADLINE: Consumers creeped out by Target’s ‘tuck-friendly’ women’s swimwear: ‘Shopping elsewhere’ by Alexander Hall
- This isn’t ‘woke capitalism’.
- Capitol in the wrong hands is usually a terrible thing.
- I wish to practice economics as if my family matters.
- Let’s do the math 2016-2024 – they have had uni-sex bathrooms and you just found out about their LGBTQ agenda?
- Multiple body types – swimsuit
HEADLINE: Target is slammed for selling women’s bathing suits with a section to ‘tuck’ private parts in its new Pride collection – that includes clothes for babies and children with trans-friendly slogans by Lewis Pennock