YouTube Has Given The Crusade Channel It’s 2nd Strike
- YouTube has given TKD his second strike for “harmful content”.
- This video was from 2021 so it isn’t a ‘new’ video.
- It was about the election.
- They promote and advertise like everyone is eligible to use them, similar to the telephone company.
- Section 527 –
- The Federal Government gave BellSouth, AT&T, Western Union etc – designated them as public utilities and as exchange gave them immunity from prosecution of anyone USING their lines for criminal activities.
- So AT&T couldn’t go and say you committed a crime over the phone so you are no longer able to use this phone service.